To breed typical dogs to give joy to their owners and society.
Our breeding stock must have a character typical of the breed and suitable for the society.
Socialization, guidance and follow-up
We regard the socialization process of a litter as one of the most important things we can do for the future of the puppy. Our puppy buyers get a knowledgeable follow-up based on our more than 20 years of experience in dog behavior and breeding of different types of breeds.
Our goal is to breed dogs who live a long life without ailments, which diminish the quality of life.
- Puppies receive regular deworming and are fed with the super premium dry food.
- With us, the puppies reveive a lot of exercise on suitable terrain, among other things, to give the muscles and hip joints the best possible starting point for healthy development
- The puppies are registered at RKF and sold with a full veterinary certificate.
- Our breeding Stock is officially screened for hip dysplasia and elbow dysplasia, as well as DM.
- No dog is without problems - the most important thing for us is that no dog with conditions affecting quality of life is used in breeding, and dogs are bred with knowledge and enough information about the lines to avoid doubling up harmful genes.
Breed-typical Conformation Based on the Breed Standard
The breed standard is based on an anatomy that is optimal for the tasks this breed was developed to perform. Therefore, our goal is to breed dogs that reflect the description in the breed standard.
We do our best to place these puppies to carefully selected people with great love for the breed. The owners of Terra De Bern puppies are people who love their dogs and treat them as family members.
We are happy to communicate with the fans of these beautiful breeds - BERNESE MOUNTAIN DOG, HAVANESE and TIBETAN MASTIFF!!!
- Terra De Bern kennel has 9 InterChampions, 21 Russian Champions and 6 Club Specialty Winners.
- Terra De Bern puppies live on all 5 continents – Europe and Asia, Australia, North and South America and Africa!
- For the first time in the breed history a Russian-born BMD became a US Champion – he was a dog born in our kennel.
- For the first time in the breed history a Russian-born BMD became an Australian Champion – he was a dog born in our kennel.