1. General provisions
- This personal data processing policy is compiled in accordance with the requirements of Federal law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006 «On Personal Data» and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of «Terra-de-bern» (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
- The Operator’s key goal and condition of carrying out its activities shall be to observe the rights and freedoms of men and citizens during processing of their personal data, including the protection of rights to private life, personal and family privacy.
- The Operator's policy on personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) shall apply to all information that the Operator can obtain about https://terradebern.com website visitors.
2. Basic Concepts Used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of personal data processing (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website – a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address https://terradebern.com ;
- Personal data Information system — a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
- Depersonalization of personal data — actions that make it impossible to determine the identity of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject without using additional information;
- Personal data Processing – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction of personal data;
- The Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal entity or a physical person that independently or jointly with other persons organizes and (or) performs the processing of personal data, as well as determines the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) to be performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website https://terradebern.com;
- User – any visitor to the website https://terradebern.com ;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at the disclosure of personal data to a certain person] or to a certain group of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at the disclosure of personal data to an indefinite group of persons (the transfer of personal data) or at the familiarization with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in mass media, their placement in information and telecommunication networks, or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-Border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any actions, in which personal data are destroyed irrevocably and it is impossible to restore the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) when material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator can process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, first name, patronymic name;
- E-mail address;
- Telephone numbers;
- The website also collects and processes depersonalized data about visitors (including «cookies») using Internet statistics services (Yandex.Metrica, Google, Analytics and others).
- The above-mentioned data, further as the Policy text goes, are combined under the General concept of Personal data.
4. The Purpose of Personal Data Processing
- The purpose of the User's personal data processing is to inform the User by sending e-mails and to make an application for cooperation.
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Operator office’s email address email@example.com marked «Unsubscribe from notifications of new products and services and special offers».
- Depersonalized data of the User collected through Internet statistics services shall serve to collect information about the User actions on the website, to improve the quality of the website and its content.
5. Legal Grounds For Personal Data Processing
- The Operator shall process the User's personal data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User independently via special forms located on https://terradebern.com . By filling in the appropriate forms and/or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User shall agree to this Policy.
6. Procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of processing personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator shall be ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The Operator shall ensure the safety of personal data and shall take all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The User's Personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
- Should inaccuracies in personal data be detected, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked «Updating personal data».
- The personal data processing period is unlimited. The User can withdraw his/her consent to the personal data processing at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via email to the Operator's email address email@example.com marked «Revocation of consent to the personal data processing».
7. Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Data
- The Operator must ensure that the rights of personal data subjects are reliably protected by the foreign state, to which the personal data is intended to be transferred, prior to the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data.
- The cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements may be carried out only if the personal data subject agrees in writing to the cross-border transfer of his/her personal data and/or performs the contract, to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final Provisions
- The User can get any clarifications on issues of interest relating to the processing of their personal data by contacting the Operator via email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- This document will reflect any changes in the policy of personal data processing made by the Operator. The Policy shall be valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://terradebern.com/policy